Lowongan Kerja Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written) Juni 2017 - Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia
lokernew.com - Informasi lowongan kerja terbaru di Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia Juni 2017 pada kersempatan hari ini akan kami berikan kepada anda yang sedang membutuhkan informasi mengenai pekerjaan. Saat ini Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan kerja terbaru di DKI Jakarta untuk posisi sebagai Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written).
Apabila anda saat ini sedang mencari info lowongan kerja terbaru di daerah DKI Jakarta silahkan anda bisa mencoba untuk mengajuka lamaran ke Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia untuk posisi sebagai Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written). Berikut adalah rincian lengkap mengenai kesempatan berkarir yang saat ini sedang dibuka oleh Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia Juni 2017
Untuk terus mengembankan perusahaan dan memperluas jaringan perusahaan di wilayah DKI Jakarta, KERJASAMA TEKNIK JERMAN-REPUBLIK INDONESIA mencari kandidat baru untuk ikut serta bergabung dan meniti karir bersama sebagai Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written) dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut:
Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written)
The Forests and Climate Change Program (FORCLIME) supports the Government of Indonesia in their endeavor to mitigate the effects of climate change through forestry sector reform, capacity development and implementation of best management practices for sustainable forest management and biodiversity conservation. Demonstration activities are being supported in selected districts of Kalimantan to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (“REDD” activities). FORCLIME is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ (German International Cooperation) and KfW, the German Development Bank, with the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry as the Programme Executing Agency.
The Programme's overall objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the forest sector while improving the livelihoods of Indonesia's poor rural communities. To achieve this goal, the Programme team assists the Indonesian Government in designing and implementing legal, policy and institutional reforms for the conservation and sustainable management of forests, at local, provincial and national level. Support to REDD demonstration activities are a key feature of the Programme, providing decision-makers with experience of how REDD can be implemented "on the ground".
- Support and provide administrative services for the Program Director and anything related to the tasks of the Program Director.
- Assists in Knowledge Management services for the Program, specifically in setting up the FORCLIME Document Management System (DMS) and electronic filing system in line with GIZ’s filing rules and social media
- Supports the external relations of the project, especially in electronic communication, social media and the internet
The technical professional performs the following tasks:
1. Office Coordination and Management
- In cooperation with the Office Manager supports the Program Director in planning, updating and monitoring of Program activities;
- Circulate any information from the Program Director to team;
- Prepares meetings for the Program Director (PowerPoint presentation or translation);
- Assists administrative and logistical arrangements for FORCLIME events, where necessary;
- Interprets during meetings, where necessary;
- Independently organizes and coordinates the schedule and appointments of visitors from GIZ Headquarters and other visitors, where necessary;
- Supports the communication with counterparts on national and local level in regards to requests and support letters
2. Knowledge Management
- Support Knowledge Management Officer to set up FORCLIME’s social media presence and assist with the website management;
- Ensuring the information flow from Program Director/Partner/Country Office to the relevant projects staff;
- Ensures the implementation of quality in line (QiL) in the project related to administrative responsibilities of Program Director in coordination with Office Manager and Financial Manager;
- Under the supervision of the Financial Manager manages documents of the FORCLIME internal server and GIZ DMS and treats information confidentially, specifically in the areas of financial matters;
3. Secretariat Work and Administration
- Arranges appointments and meetings and manages the personal agenda of the Program Director by granting access to the email of the Program Director and reply email internally;
- Prepares correspondence and documentation in German, English and Indonesian, including translation if required, and formulate replies independently after consultation with the Program Director;
- Prepares information, materials and other support, including research on project related topics for events or activities on behalf of the program director;
- Participates in internal and external (team) meetings and workshops and assists with documenting these, e.g. by taking minutes;
- Prepares and follows up on official travels of the Program Director including travel claim;
- Makes travel and hotel arrangements for the Program Director;
- Updates and briefs the Program Director on his appointments for the week and with coordination with the office manager manages the FORCLIME outlook calendar;
- Makes print-outs, photocopies and scans documents if and when required;
- Assists in administrative processes of the project as needed and agreed with the Office Manager;
4. Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the superior;
- Contributes actively to a good working climate and team working within the project;
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant specialisation and qualification in business administration desirable;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Proficiency in German is a MUST, both oral and written;
- Very good working knowledge of IT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Experience in the use of social media and internet;
- Proficiency English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Broad experience of office management and administration;
- General overview of forestry and climate change issues;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with the Program Director;
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Programme Director of FORCLIME’s Project
Apabila anda tertarik dengan lowongan kerja sebagai Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written) di KERJASAMA TEKNIK JERMAN-REPUBLIK INDONESIA untuk penempatan wilayah DKI Jakarta, silahkan segera kirimkan berkas lamaran beserta CV terbaru anda dengan cara klik tombol "KIRIM LAMARAN" dibawah
Sekian informasi Lowongan Kerja Personal Assistant To Programme Director (proficiency In German Both Oral & Written) Juni 2017 Di Kerjasama Teknik Jerman-republik Indonesia yang dapat kami sampaikan untuk anda. Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru di atas dapat membantu anda yang saat ini sedang mencari pekerjaan di wilayah DKI Jakarta.
Suka Dengan Lowongan Kerja Diatas? Ayo Bagikan
Lowongan Kerja Lainnya
About YOUFocused on complementing the nutritional intake of the soaring middle classes with best-‐in-‐class products, YOU aims...
Tanggal Lowongan: 2017-02-28 03:31:01